quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Re: New version of Eclipse plugin for Glassfish v3 Prelude published(v1.0.14)

From: dinghy <dingis_at_qq.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 18:43:31 +0800

yeah,the links you mentioned would be the usual path.

 For the GlassFish Plugin for Eclipse, still I find it very hard to use smoothly..
 look at the cpu and memory use when the plugin is start...

 and when deployment synchronization starts,
 java.exe above will go to 60%.

 My Notebook config:

 I don't know whether those friends used it happily.
 when v3 is trying to be light-weight,should the plugin be light-weight-use?

 just compare it with the Tomcat plugin,we will have to do something to change...