quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: New version of Eclipse plugin for Glassfish v3 Prelude published(v1.0.14)

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 23:30:25 -0800

Hi dinghy, When you see this email, may be you could help to reply ?
Many thanks for your input !

How long does it take to redeploy?
Is is a big web app with many framework jars in lib?
How long does it take outside Eclipse?

Hi Ludo, Is Judith doing the performance measurement ? She may not be in
this alias.