quality@glassfish.java.net

Disscuss efficiency for GlassfishV3

From: hxysun <hxysun_at_21cn.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 15:20:42 +0800

Thanks for Judy Tang and Jose Noheda!

My PC:Thinkpad R40e,CPU P4 2.0G and run at 1.2G(reduce power),RAM 768M,hardisk 80G 5400rpm.Windows 2000 server sp4,IE6.0.

I stop all other programs,start glassfish3 domain.I access http://127.0.0.1:4848 ,open the page of admin console,till the page to be opened fully,this action used one minute,
and at the moment RAM is more than 100M.
When I press the item "update tools"->"configuration" in the admin console page,my PC's cpu is rising at 100% and for a long time.So I couldn't contniue and terminated the java process.
I only deployed the sample hello.war from the web site.

I think I cann't use this version of v3 in official instance.
For my original intention,I would not jaw.I only bring up the question,describing the objective state I meeted up,and wish Glassfish powerful,faster and easier to be used soon.

Best regards,Thanks!
Jack He.