quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Disscuss efficiency for GlassfishV3

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 07:55:37 -0700

Thanks Jack for connecting to us to let us know what issue you are
facing so we know how to help you.
From the issue you describe below (Admin GUI -> update tools ->
configuration),it could related to
some of the issue in update tool, it could also relate to your internet
speed. How fast it is ? Do
you face this issue all the time or just some time ?

Would like to thank Kristian and Jose jump in to help :-)