quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: discuss efficiency with glassfishV3

From: Kristian Rink <rink_at_planconnect.de>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 08:27:44 +0200

Hi;

hxysun schrieb:
[...]
> I want to discuss the efficiency with it.For my first feeling,glassfishV3
> is slow.It wear out large memory,more than 100M. I wish it much faster
> later!You can do it soon. My environment:Thinkpad R40e,CPU P42.0G and run
> at 1.2G,RAM 768M,Windows 2000 server sp4.

Well... maybe the wrong way of discussing this issue (no offense! ;) ),
still a few things that make me think about your post. The most important
one, however: Can you elaborate on "feeling slow" / "wishing it much
faster"? What exactly does bug you about Glassfish V3 so far?
Startup/Shutdown times? Performance of applications deployed to Glassfish?
Management UI usability? Performance of command line administration tools
while (un)deploying applications? A rather generic "feeling slow" seems to
make identifying and eventually resolving any issues rather hard... :)

Cheers,
Kristian

--
Kristian Rink