quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Admin console problem on build 28

From: Wouter van Reeven <wouter_at_van.reeven.nl>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 09:11:25 +0200

On Tue, Oct 07, 2008 at 03:00:42PM -0700, Anissa Lam wrote:
> I mean you can start up updatetool by doing glassfishv3_prelude/bin/
> updatetool.

Yes that is how I install e.g. EJB3.1 support. Is it possible to install admin
console via updatetool as well? If so, which package should I install?

> In Admin Console, there is the 'updatetool' tree node where you can click on
> and see the pages for Available Updates, Add-Ons and currently installed
> packages. This can also be found in the common task page.

I was unaware of that. But it requires admin console to be properly installed.
As I explained, if I use the domain.xml config file from a previous build, admin
console will not install via port 4848 so if there is another way I am much
interested.

Greets, Wouter

--
People: "If she weighs the same as a Duck, she's made of wood!"
Sir Bedevere: "And therefore...?"