quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Admin console problem on build 28

From: Wouter van Reeven <wouter_at_van.reeven.nl>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 13:16:47 +0200

On Wed, Oct 08, 2008 at 09:11:25AM +0200, To quality wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 07, 2008 at 03:00:42PM -0700, Anissa Lam wrote:
> > I mean you can start up updatetool by doing glassfishv3_prelude/bin/
> > updatetool.
>
> Yes that is how I install e.g. EJB3.1 support. Is it possible to install admin
> console via updatetool as well? If so, which package should I install?

Using updatetool I uninstalled GlassFish Admin Console and then installed it
again. Still GlassFish complains that it cannot upgrade Admin Console when I try
to load it. So, in the end I removed Admin Console via upodatetool, restarted
GlassFish and then opened the Admin Console at port 4848. Now it's installed
again.

Thanks, Wouter

--
People: "If she weighs the same as a Duck, she's made of wood!"
Sir Bedevere: "And therefore...?"