quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: log levels in glassfish v3

From: Kedar Mhaswade <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 10:51:26 -0700

This element is not used for v3 Prelude. The file to modify is
logging.properties (which resides along side domain.xml)
in domain's config folder.

My belief is that you can set the "name" of your logger in this
file and its intended logging level. There is a provision to change
this logging level by modifying the file while server is running
(to see the change in logging level dynamically), but I am not
sure if it is a supported/tested feature.

This is a deviation from V2, which we plan to remove for v3-after-
prelude.

-Kedar