quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: log levels in glassfish v3

From: sriram krishnan <S.Krishnan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 10:04:49 +0530

Thanks Kedar and Anissa for the suggestions.But I am still stuck with
INFO type messages being updated by the logger. :-)
I added the following to logging.properties in config folder
"debug.com.sun.portal.portletcontainer=WARNING".
Do i need to change anything apart from this?

It works fine when I use it on v2 when I do "add property" in log level
page through the admin console of v2.
Am i missing something here?

Thanks,
Sriram