quality@glassfish.java.net

log levels in glassfish v3

From: sriram krishnan <S.Krishnan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 10:30:30 +0530

Hi,

1)Setting module log levels in glassfish v3 doesnn't seem to be
working.I am using websynergy on glassfish v3.
In my domain.xml I have

<log-service log-rotation-limit-in-bytes="2000000"
file="${com.sun.aas.instanceRoot}/logs/server.log">
        <module-log-levels>
          <property name="debug.com.sun.portal.portletcontainer"
value="WARNING" />
        </module-log-levels>
      </log-service>

But I still find the log messages getting updated in the server log even
after I set it to Warning.I have attached the domain.xml

2)Also please tell me how go I navigate through admin console to set the
log levels.Right not its been directly added to the domain.xml file

Thanks,
Sriram