quality@glassfish.java.net

b28b, Unix installer fails?

From: Kristian Rink <rink_at_planconnect.de>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 13:42:53 +0200

Folks;

trying to install b28b using the Unix .sh installer atop Ubuntu hardy, I
can't get past accepting the license before the whole installer ends up with
an error message asking me to "contact my administrator". In the console,
the following message is dumped:

[...]
Welcome to GlassFish V3 installer

Using the user defined JAVA_HOME : /opt/java
Entering setup...
SwixML 1.5 (#144)
WARNING: Navigationsereignis für command=AC_NEXT konnte nicht verarbeitet
werden. [Befehl=AC_NEXT Fehler=null ]
[...]

(rough translation: navigation event for command=AC_NEXT could not be
processed [COmmand = AC_NEXT Error=null]).

JDK is 6u10 final, using the Nimbus LAF per default. Known issue or
something worth filing one? :)

Cheers,
Kristian

--