quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Update server down?

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 17:04:19 -0700

Hi Wouter,

I followed up this issue with developer and got the following info.
Thanks for testing and let us know this issue.

-----

This is happening because we killed two repositories -
pkg.sun.com/../dev & pkg.glassfish.org/.../release. The cfg_cache file
has been updated
with the correct urls. Once we promote the new build, this issue should
go away.

As a work around, please remove these two urls from cfg_cache file...

mercurial1.foundry.sun.com/glassfish/v3prelude/dev/<os>/
pkg.glassfish.org/v3prelude/release/<os>/