quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: [FishCAT] Thanks!

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 17:16:03 -0700

Thank you Gail for taking the time to write this blog to thank FishCAT
members. You have said it so well, let me copy it here to express the same
appreciation I have ... Thanks for coordinating the FishCAT doc review,
we will team up again next time ... :-)

"What's even more impressive is that you did all this work as unpaid
volunteers (well, not counting the T-shirt
<https://glassfish.dev.java.net/servlets/ReadMsg?list=quality&msgNo=1732>),
fitting it in with real jobs and school and everything
else that keeps life busy. And even though the FishCAT program is
officially "over" for GlassFish v3 Prelude, you're still working away -
testing builds <http://download.java.net/glassfish/v3/promoted/>,
reviewing docs
<http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=GlassFishDocs>,
filing issues. Community at its finest. "