quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: use "Packaged file to be uploaded to the server" deploy TeamCity 3.1.2 Error

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 08:05:36 -0700

Hi 魔力猫咪, This is a great test, thank you so much !

Let me help translating. Your English is very good, try it, it is a
great way to learn :-)

I am deploying TeamCity (154M) on b22. I am using "Packaged file to be
uploaded to the server" deploy, I got an error
saying "GUI internal error: Archive Path is NULL.", deploy failed. But
if I use "Local packaged file or directory that
is accessible from the Application Server", the deploy succeed, however
the application deployed does not work.

I tried the same test in GF v2, "Packaged file to be uploaded to the
server" does not work also. But "Local packaged file or directory
that is accessible from the Application Server" deploy and run fine.