quality@glassfish.java.net

Question about EclipseLink errors

From: Wouter van Reeven <wouter_at_van.reeven.nl>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 21:43:53 +0200

Hi,

Is this the proper list to report EclipseLink errors or should I contact the
EclipseLink team? I have an Oracle XE database with several columns that have
the data type NUMBER(3,1). If I map them to members of Integer type, I can fetch
the data from the database, but they are displayed as integer numbers. If I map
them to Double members I get the error

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
org.eclipse.persistence.internal.platform.database.oracle.TIMESTAMPTypes

which IMHO is wrong.

Thanks, Wouter

--
People: "If she weighs the same as a Duck, she's made of wood!"
Sir Bedevere: "And therefore...?"