quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Please review: uptime man page

From: Kedar Mhaswade <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 17:34:30 -0700

Sorry for a confusing message, but for initial review, there is no
need to log a bug. After Paul's done, if you see any issues, you
should file a bug.

Paul is requesting a "first time ever" review of this manpage. It
looks rather uncalled for to log a bug in this case.

Again, I am not suggesting what we should do for general manpage
error handling. It's applied only to this specific case.

-Kedar