quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: enhancement fro the windows installer

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 08:33:51 -0700

GlassFish supports 7 languages, they are: French, German, Spanish,
Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and Korean.
They are in different bit. It is another good idea. Thoughts others ?

By the way we plan to have FishCAT l10n testing in a few weeks. Would
it be fun to test the language you use the most :-)