quality@glassfish.java.net

RE: [FishCAT] FishCAT says :-)

From: jack_spallaw <xbl08325_at_nifty.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 10:23:25 +0900

Hi Judy,

> contribution. Please continue the testing to verify
> bugs, to catch regression if any.
Yes, I keep watching #6175 and #6178.
I will try to test for #6178 this night.(PST about 4:00)

> By the way, there is no FishCAT meeting tomorrow.
I'm sorry to learn there is no FishCAT meeting tomorrow.
> If any issue/suggestion, please send email to quality alias !
Well, this arias is not only v3-prelude.
So I would rather that come up with the separate arias or a BBS of any
questions for v3-prelude's private use any time now.
What do you think of my opinion everybody?

Thanks
Jack

> Hi All,
>
> We will wait for FishCAT doc review to end on 9/30, then we will count
> the CAT points (click to see how we count points click

<http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=GlassFishCommunityAcceptanceTe
stFishCAT>