quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Promoted build 25

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 09:53:09 -0700

Hi Manfred and Jack,

I looked the following doc wiki page, can't find the Admin GUI online
help link,
says it is bundled with the product. I need to look around more.
Meanwhile,
may be you can help to review some of the following chapters which are
interested to you. Sorry about this glitch.

    * Administration Guide
      <http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=AdministrationGuide>
    * Administration Reference
      <http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=AdministrationReference>