quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: SocialSite Querry-SJSU Student

From: Aditya Dada <Aditya.Dada_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 14:14:14 -0500

Hi Atreyee,

Unfortunately, we don't have anything similar for Eclipse at the moment.

For now, we recommend that you start by installing socialsite on
glassfish using ANT build scripts.

Also, please check out the SocialSite website
(https://socialsite.dev.java.net/) and the SocialSite blog
(http://blogs.sun.com/socialsite/)regularly since the latest updates are
usually posted out there.

Thanks,
Aditya

atreyee dhar changed the world a bit at a time, and said on 9/17/2008
6:56 PM:

--
<http://glassfish.dev.java.net> 	* ADITYA DADA *
Software Engineer