quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: [FishCAT] Updated Quick Start Guide, please help us review, thanks !

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 09:38:24 -0700

Thanks Wim for your valuble input. I agree with you and I will help to
follow up with doc team to see how to simplify
the doc review web page [1].

For now, you can find the following content in [2]. By click on the
link and then click on the "Attachment" in the bottom of the
page, you can start the review. Would you please give this a try :-)

[1]http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=Docreviewrule
[2]http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=GlassFishDocs

Guides and Tutorials - Ready for Review

    * Administration Guide
      <http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=AdministrationGuide>
    * Administration Reference
      <http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=AdministrationReference>

    * Application Deployment Guide
      <http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=ApplicationDeplyomentGuide>

    * Developer's Guide
      <http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=DeveloperSGuide>
    * Quick Start Guide
      <http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=QuickStartGuide>
    * RESTful Web Services Developer's Guide
      <http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=RESTfulWebServicesDevelopersGuide>

Online Help Sets - Ready for Review

    * Administration CLI Online Help
      <http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=AdministrationCLIOnlineHelp>

    * Administration Console Online Help
      <http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=AdministrationConsoleOnlineHelp>

    * Update Center Online Help
      <http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=UpdateCenterOnlineHelp>

Guides and Tutorials - Not Quite Ready for Review

    * Installation Guide
      <http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=InstallationGuide>
    * Getting Started with JRuby on Rails for GlassFish v3
      <http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=JRubyOnRailsForGlassFish>

    * Getting Started with Project jMaki for GlassFish v3
      <http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=JMakiForGlassFish>
    * Java EE 5 Tutorial
      <http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=JavaEE5Tutorial>
    * Reference Manual