quality@glassfish.java.net

RE: [FishCAT] Updated Quick Start Guide, please help us review, thanks !

From: jack_spallaw <xbl08325_at_nifty.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 22:32:00 +0900 (JST)

Good morining!

> I saw you post 7 very good review comments for "QuickStartGuide". Thanks !
My pleasure.

> You asked about if there is a detail document of "Update Tool". I will
> ask around.
Thank you, and I will keep seeking it too.

As it now stands, I could find the "JavaDB" documentation.
http://developers.sun.com/javadb/reference/docs/

I think, it would be better off written the text below :
"for detail : http://developers.sun.com/javadb/reference/docs/"
into the page 7 "Starting and Stopping the Database Server" chapter.

How do you think about this?