quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Meeting today

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 09:00:30 -0700

Hi Wouter,

Thanks for letting us know. The update server is up now.

"I have ran into several issues with updatetool but they all are related to the
update server not having been available", I wonder if you got a clear error message
to tell you the update server is not available ?

"One thing I noticed: if port 8080 is in use (e.g. by Oracle database HTTP
server) starting GlassFish fails without an exception.", if there is no bug filed,
please log a bug on this.