quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: [FishCAT] Updated Quick Start Guide, please help us review, thanks !

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 08:47:03 -0700

"If FishCAT members have to sign an SCA to review the unbundled docs,
then let's allow them to submit issues as an optional alternative."

Hi Survivant, I checked with doc team manager to simplify the FishCAT
doc review process
and above is his email reply. You no longer to sign the SCA to review
the docs, you can just use
the IssueTracker to log your review comments.

Thanks for following the process. This is one thing I noticed every
FishCAT member strictly
following the process which makes FishCAT program so smooth. And we are
open for suggestion
to make the process efficient for every one :-)