quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish v2ur2 with openSolaris

From: Thierry Trappler <Thierry.Trappler_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 07:33:17 +0200

Hi Alex,
Thanks for the reply but this is not my problem.
I already have the correct stuff on both my workstation (clients can
connect from any host) and the openSolaris machine (DISPLAY variable set).
BTW, on the openSolaris machine I'm able to run the gui installer for
IDM without this problem. When running the gui installer for GF
(sjsas_ee-9_1_02-solaris-i586.bin) it returns this error.
Still don't know what happens here.
Is somebody already tried to run this binary file on openSolaris ?

Regards
Thierry