quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Differences between Tomcat and Glassfish

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 08:08:13 -0700

Thanks Dick. That is a good list. I often read blogs here and there
about what are the GlassFish difference and
advantage, but when I need it, it is so hard to know where it is. Do we
have all these in GlassFish doc some
place, if not we should have one, should we ? I would like to see what
others think, may be log a feature on
this to improve GlassFish doc.

Judy