quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: [FishCAT] Updated Quick Start Guide, please help us review, thanks !

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 21:50:36 -0700

Hi All,

I have not seen any review comment back, I wonder if you have some time
to help us review this doc.

If you are new to GlassFish, this Quick Start Guide is written just for
you. In total of 13 pages, you learn
where to get GF V3, how to install it, how to start domain, start
database, start Admin console, how to
deploy, undeploy, and run application.

Please get yourself a cup of tea, turn on your favorite music, start
reading at same time help us reviewing this
doc, after 30 minutes, you will feel you know so much about GlassFish :-)

Here is the way to get this doc:

(1) Click http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=QuickStartGuide

(2) In the bottom of the page, click "Attachments"

(3) In "List of attachments" window, select the pdf file

(4) In "Image Preview" window, click "Click to load attachment", you are
all set to review this doc

Thank you in advance for reviewing and we look forward to hearing your
feedback !