quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Clarification about Social Site

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 00:22:48 -0700

Hi Aravind,

Welcome to GlassFish Quality Community. I am glad Aditya's presentation
to your school interested you to take the SocialSite project.

To answer your question (3), you need to register a java.net id, then
login using this id. Following are the steps to get a java.net id and then
subscribe to quality mail alias.

# Click to join the java.net <https://www.dev.java.net/servlets/Join>
community. If you are already registered, login here
<https://www.dev.java.net/servlets/TLogin?detour=https://glassfish.dev.java.net/quality/portal//index.html>.

# Click to subscrib to quality_at_glassfish.dev.java.net
<https://glassfish.dev.java.net/servlets/ProjectMailingListList> In this
page, you look for quality alias section and click Subscribe to sign up

Here is GlassFish Quality Community web site, please click to look
around, https://glassfish.dev.java.net/quality/portal/
Click LEARN you will get many learning pointers, click PARTICIPATE, you
will find your way how to contribute to the community.

Please wait for some time since it is weekend for the answers to your
question (1) and (2). These are good questions.

Thanks and good luck to your project !
Judy