quality@glassfish.java.net

RE: FishCAT T-shirt design spec review :-)

From: dinghy dhyana <dinghy_at_live.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 19:16:18 -0700

a little later for fishcat

Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 17:02:45 +0800From: wlmouse_at_gmail.comTo: quality_at_glassfish.dev.java.netSubject: Re: FishCAT T-shirt design spec review :-)

A great FishCAT! I want to a great FishCAT! FishCAT image printing to the back post is a good idea. It printed on the sleeves too small

2008/9/12 Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_sun.com>

Hi FishCAT Members,Would you like to participate in the FishCAT T-Shirt design spec review ?I am thinking to put FishCAT image on the left hand side sleeve. What do you think, suggestion please.Need to create some fun to keep us FishCAT finding bug energy :-)Thanks,Judy