quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: [FishCat]flash report 巻 tested on b23

From: Tim Quinn <Timothy.Quinn_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 10:15:24 -0500

jack_spallaw wrote:
> Hi Judy, Dick, Tim,
>
> Thank you for your replying.
>
> I tried to same test on b24 just now.
> This problem was resolved on b24.
>
> I can't understand why the ".DS_Store" was created.
> This is not problem of GFv3-prelude.
> But I will continue to take a look this problem.

The operating system creates and updates such files on its own, for
example if you use Finder to send a file to Trash.

Although GlassFish is not creating these files it might be better if
GlassFish ignored .DS_Store files in the autodeploy directory, rather
than trying to deploy them and always failing. That's the issue I
thought might make sense to open.

- Tim