quality@glassfish.java.net

RE: [FishCat]flash report $B4,(J tested on b23

From: jack_spallaw <xbl08325_at_nifty.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 23:32:19 +0900 (JST)

Hi Judy, Dick, Tim,

Thank you for your replying.

I tried to same test on b24 just now.
This problem was resolved on b24.

I can't understand why the ".DS_Store" was created.
This is not problem of GFv3-prelude.
But I will continue to take a look this problem.

Please see the attaced file "server.log" in this message.
It is today's evidence.

Thanks
Jack

> Dick Davies wrote:
>>
>>> java.io.IOException: error in opening zip file -- invalid zip file:
>>> jar:/Applications/glassfishv3-replude/glassfish/domains/domain/autodeploy/
.D