quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: [FishCat]flash report 巻 tested on b23

From: Tim Quinn <Timothy.Quinn_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 06:22:49 -0500

Dick Davies wrote:
> 2008/9/12 竹内 慎助 <Stakeuchi_at_mail.emas.co.jp>:
>
>> java.io.IOException: error in opening zip file -- invalid zip file:
>> jar:/Applications/glassfishv3-replude/glassfish/domains/domain/autodeploy/.D
>> S_Store
>>

> I think you've copied something into autodeploy that isn't a zip file.
> (Macs are always scattering .DS_Stores around :) ) - f you delete
> it, you should be ok.

I am not an expert but from what I have read the Mac might create such
files again under certain circumstances even if you delete it. Perhaps
if you use Finder to rename or move or recreate the autodeploy directory
or unzip it from an archive??

Please open an issue against deployment - probably a p4 - and we can see
if it makes sense for the autodeployer logic to ignore .DS_Store files.

Thanks.

- Tim