quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: java.lang.IllegalStateException has appered when I used the J TA for Postgre

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 00:34:05 -0700

Hi Jack,

Thanks for your good review below. May be some one knows the answers can
help ?

"Transaction service logs, located in the /tx subdirectory"
I can't find the directory on glassfish-v3-prelude-b22 and b23
Does it mean that can use Transaction service but it is not stable?
And also I can't find "HTTP service access logs" directory.