quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: FishCAT reviews of unbundled docs

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 23:47:51 -0700

Thanks Gail. I took a look at FishCAT Documentation Reviews page
(http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=Docreviewrule),
it gives very clear doc review steps and process. Good job !

Here is a Quick Start Guide draft I found. This is a good doc especially
for new FishCAT members to get started with GlassFish.
If you are new to GlassFish, please take 30 minutes, you will know how
to install GlassFish and how to deploy an application
and run it in 30 minutes !

http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/attach/QuickStartGuide/SJSASEEQSG.pdf