quality@glassfish.java.net

FishCAT reviews of unbundled docs

From: Gail Risdal <Gail.Risdal_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 19:38:09 -0700

Hello,

Many of you are in the process of reviewing the bundled docs (docs that
are built into the product, such as the CLI man pages and the Admin
Console online help), which is great - thanks for your efforts on this.

As promised, I'm now sending information about the review of the
unbundled docs (docs that aren't built into the product, such as
tutorials and guides). As announced earlier, this review starts
September 1st and runs through September 30th.

To conduct these reviews, visit the FishCAT Documentation Reviews page
and follow the instructions from there:
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=Docreviewrule

The review of unbundled docs is a little different from the other
testing you're doing. You'll be recording issues in the Documentation
Comments wiki, instead of in Issue Tracker. You'll also need to complete
a Contributor's Agreement if you haven't done so already. But again,
details about all of this are available from the FishCAT Documentation
Reviews page.

Thanks again. Let me know if you have any questions about this. I should
mention that it's a long holiday weekend in the US and I may not be able
to get back to you until September 2nd. I will get back to you, though
(if somebody on the list hasn't beat me to it)!

Gail
++++++
GlassFish Documentation