quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: screencast

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 22:58:49 -0700

Hi All,

It is really nice to see Survivant finding good ways to report bug to
help developer debug. Good to
see Ludo and Claudio giving suggestions.

I am thinking may be one day we can have FishCAT virtual testing
machine. FishCAT run different
applications, when hit bug, take a snap shot, file a issue and give a
pointer to the snap shot. Developer
can log on to the virtual machine, go to snap shot and debug in the same
environment. This kind system
exists, I saw the demo. And the guy said they use this system to solve
customer issues.

Have a good weekend :-)
Judy