quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: FishCAT reviews of bundled docs

From: Dick Davies <rasputnik_at_hellooperator.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 16:03:20 +0100

Hi Gail

finally got round to taking a look (I know it's a bit last minute but
I've got a GF2 deployment due by Monday so have been a bit tied up).

Is it intentional for the 'asadmin help <command>' syntax to
have gone away?

I assumed that's what you meant by manpages, so was a bit surprised to
see they're not in b21.

I can see that 'asadmin <command> --help' gives a usage statement,
but it seems pretty inconsistent

e.g.

asadmin create-domain --help gives a brief usage statement,
asadmin create-jdbc-connection-pool --help gives the full manpage.

Should I be raising bugs about this?