quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: FishCAT reviews of bundled docs

From: Gail Risdal <Gail.Risdal_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 09:29:46 -0700

Hi Dick,

Thanks for taking a look at the docs, especially with a deployment due
Monday! I'm sure you've been quite busy, so it's impressive that you're
finding time for GlassFish doc reviews, too. Much appreciated.

It looks like your questions have been answered by Kedar and others on
the list. Let me know if that's not the case.

Gail
++++++
GlassFish Documentation