quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: GFv3 and NetBeans

From: Peter Williams <Pete.Williams_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 16:36:13 -0700

Also, Wouter, when you answer Davis' question, could you also add what
exact folder you are specifying for the server in the Add Server Wizard
in NetBeans (assuming you are in fact registering a new server instance)?

I have B20 working fine on Solaris and Windows. It's unclear what you
mean by "doesn't recognize...". Perhaps the wizard does not issue clear
enough warnings or perhaps there is a bug.

-Peter