quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Failed to deploy EJB app on GFv3

From: Wouter van Reeven <wouter_at_van.reeven.nl>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 18:36:46 +0200

Hi Sherry,

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 09:05:54AM -0700, Sherry Shen wrote:
> Mahesh updated ejb3.1 with singlton, which is not available yet.
> I can sent you the file to try if you need.
> The file, I got from Mahesh, works with stateless session bean
> with local interface, with out interface, and singlton.

Thanks for the info. I have checked out the GFv3 source from svn and got the
deployment working. However, running a web app with Entity classes and a
Stateless Session bean doesn't work yet.

> There are two open issues from my testing with b20 promoted + Mahesh's zip
> file.
>
> 5593 DEFECT P2 All mk111283 UNCONF EJB associated with an
> incomplete transaction
> 5617 DEFECT P2 All mk111283 UNCONF deployment error due to ejb3.1
> upgrade
>

> Would you please file an issue with your error so that
> you know when it will be resolved.

The missing Singleton class file is filed as issue 5630. The missing
PersistenceWeaved class error is logged as issue 5631.

Thanks, Wouter

--
People: "If she weighs the same as a Duck, she's made of wood!"
Sir Bedevere: "And therefore...?"