quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Failed to deploy EJB app on GFv3

From: Sherry Shen <Sherry.Shen_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 09:05:54 -0700
Hi Wouter,

Mahesh updated ejb3.1 with singlton, which is not available yet.
I can sent you the file to try if you need.
The file, I got from Mahesh, works with stateless session bean
with local interface, with out interface, and singlton.
There are two open issues from my testing with b20 promoted + Mahesh's zip file.
5593 DEFECT P2 All mk111283 UNCONF
EJB associated with an incomplete transaction
5617 DEFECT P2 All mk111283 UNCONF
deployment error due to ejb3.1 upgrade

Would you please file an issue with your error so that
you know when it will be resolved.
Thanks for your testing!

Sherry