quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Failed to deploy EJB app on GFv3

From: Wouter van Reeven <wouter_at_van.reeven.nl>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 14:51:05 +0200

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 02:39:28PM +0200, Adam Bien wrote:
> From here: http://download.java.net/glassfish/v3/promoted/ ?

Yes. I used glassfish-v3-prelude-b20-unix.sh since I am on Linux. Next, the <gf
install>/bin/updatetool command enabled me to download 6 extensions, one of
which is the glassfish-ejb extension. Simply ticking the checkbox in front of it
and clicking the Install button did the trick. By the way, it is also possible
to launch the update tool from NetBeans by going to the Services tab, expanding
the Servers node and right clicking the GFv3 server.

HTH, Wouter

--
People: "If she weighs the same as a Duck, she's made of wood!"
Sir Bedevere: "And therefore...?"