quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: FishCAT Doc Reviews

From: Survivant 00 <survivant00_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 06:04:48 -0400

SEVERE: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Program
Files\glassfish-v3-prelude-b20\glassfish\lib\install\applications\.org.opens
olaris,pkg\cfg_cache (The system cannot find the path specified)

I had the same problem and entered a bug.

the workaroung for now is to take the folder from gf v2tp2 and copy it in
the root of gfv3.