quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: FishCAT Doc Reviews

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 23:01:36 -0700

Hi Manfred,

Thanks for joining FishCAT. Your issue report is clear and to the point.

1. Will have SQE look into it and get back to you.
2, Good catch, please file a bug.
3 General Help not working will have DOC look into this.
4."B20: The installation succeeds, but the administration console cannot
be installed.", FileNotFoundException, wondering if this is a corner case ?