quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Install Glassfish V3 by using Netbean IDE

From: Ludovic Champenois <Ludovic.Champenois_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 19:44:21 -0700

Shreedhar Ganapathy wrote:
> Nice screencast Davis. Thanks for doing it.

Hum...
Just saw the screencast. This is the *old* V3 plugin we did back a while
back, but not the one we have working on for TP2 for JavaOne...
While the step might be similar, the name of the plugin will differ...

Can we please wait a bit (TP2) so that the real TP2 module gets
published on the Nb Update Center?

Thanks,

Luo