quality@glassfish.java.net

[Fwd: Sun and SJSU collaboration]

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 06:27:55 -0700

Hi All,

Last Friday afternoon Satya, Arun, Sandeep and I met SJSU professor Dr
Gao to talk about how Sun (GlassFish) and
SJSU Software Engineering department can work together to use GF in
their enterprise testing and component development
courses. Following is the meeting minutes to share with you. We
GlassFish Quality Community is looking forward to this
collaboration so we can have more university students to learn and
contribute to GlassFish and it's quality !