persistence@glassfish.java.net

Re: Fix to TableDefinition

From: Mitesh Meswani <Mitesh.Meswani_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 18:31:44 -0700

Hi Flavio,

I understand your point. But, unfortunately having a SCA in place to
accept a contribution is a policy that we need to follow.
Please refer to https://glassfish.dev.java.net/public/devindex.html
(scroll down to Contribute Code) and
https://glassfish.dev.java.net/public/GovernancePolicy.html#SCA_Policy
for more details.
The FAQ around SCA
(http://www.sun.com/software/opensource/contributor_agreement.jsp)
should answer most of the questions you have. Please feel free to get
back to us if you have additional questions.

Thanks,
Mitesh