persistence@glassfish.java.net

Re: Commit Access for Wonseok Kim

From: Wonseok Kim <guruwons_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 00:57:27 +0900

Thanks everyone!
I will make more efforts to contribute good quality of code and make TopLink
Essentials better one as you have done.

Eduardo, how about specifying organizations in the committers list?
I know most of committers but don't know all and would like to know whether
they are Oracle employee or or Sun. Also new members may be curious to know.

Thanks!
-Wonseok