persistence@glassfish.java.net

Are there any guidelines for entity-persistence-tests?

From: Wonseok Kim <guruwons_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 16:42:19 +0900

For issue#1139 "cascade merge" I'm trying to add tests to
entity-persistence-tests framework. But I found that I'm not familiar with
this test structure.
Are there any guidelines for adding tests? How about documenting this on a
wiki page?

Actually I'd like to add cacade-merge tests but there is no proper entity
class for the purpose. May I create a package 'cascade' to
oracle...testing.model.cmp3 and add entities in that package?
Seeing other entities, ddl-generation property is not being used for most
entities, so a table creator(like AdvancedTableCreator) is always required
for new entities, right? (a little tedious job, isn't it?)

If there is something I should know, please let me know.

Thanks!
--
Wonseok Kim
Senior Developer, TmaxSoft