persistence@glassfish.java.net

Re: What is the use of oracle.toplink.essentials.PersistenceProvider.class?

From: Tom Ware <tom.ware_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 10:10:08 -0400

Gordon is correct. The oracle.toplink.essentials.PersistenceProvider
class is intended to provide a more intuitive way of specifying the
persistence provider. I expect both
oracle.toplink.essentials.PersistenceProvider and
oracle.toplink.essentials.ejb.cmp3.EntityManagerFactoryProvider to
continue working indefinitely.

-Tom